Podcasts You Should Know About!


If you don't know what a podcast is you are missing out. There are all types of podcast out there from News, lifestyle, mom topics, murder mysteries, and outdoor podcast. I like more along the lifestyle podcast so I am going to list a couple of the podcast that I recommend and a little bit of what they talk about about on their podcast.

Coffee Convos-  Is a podcast where Kail Lowry from Teen Mom 2 and Lindsie Chrisley from Christly Knows Best. They talk about everything from drama on teen mom 2, everything about being a mom, and just being a women in general. I love listening to this podcast because I feel like I am listening to two friends of mine. I love me some girl talk which is what you usually get from Kail and Lindsie. I recommend this to just about anyone.

Off The Vine with Kaitlyn Bristowe- On this podcast Kaitlyn talks all things bachelor, and has a confession on all of her podcast which usually are hilarious and spark some funny conversations. I totally recommend this podcast if you are a bachelor fan because you will get recaps and plenty of options on what she has to say about the bachelor and bachelorette since Kaitlyn was the bachelorette one season.

The Bitch Bible- Where to start with this podcast. I love this podcast, this is probably my favorite podcast. Jackie just tells it how it is and says the things we all want and wish we could and would say on a daily bases. She is so funny and I 100% recommend this podcast. Here recently she has been giving her option about the bachelor and it is HILARIOUS!

Unhappy Hour- I love this podcast. Matt Bellassai and his cohost Bari talk about everything that we love to grip about. They also have the worst news ever which means it is the funnest news I have ever heard. I can't recommend this podcast enough if you love laughing about all the things people love to hate..

What We Said- I have recently started listening to this podcast but they have some cute stories and good advice for newly married couples. They also give a interesting look into what it is like being Mormon. Jacie Marie who is a youtuber and Chelsey Jade who is Jacie's best friend are the podcast of this podcast.

Chrisley Confessions- Todd and Julie Christley from Chrisley Knows Best have started a podcast and I absolutely love it. They have a call line where you can call in and ask them questions and they give you their honest answers. They also talk about some of the behind the scenes of Christley Knows Best. I definitely recommend this podcast for anyone and everyone.

It's Happening with Snooki and Joey- Do you remember Jersey Shore? Well I'm sure you do, Snooki also known as Nicole, is the host with her best friend Joey. I don't know exactly what the topic is of this podcast but they are fantastic and totally funny. They talk about celebrity gossip, their favorite products, and all the juicy drama of the jersey shore.

Pretty Basic- This podcast is not what its title makes it out to be, youtubers Alisha Marie and Remi Cruz started this podcast and they talk about the behind the scenes of youtube and what it really like being a youtube. They give advice about being yourself and finding your true authentic self. I would really recommend this podcast for a younger audience but I enjoy listening to it so others my age might as well.

I hope y'all check out all these podcast and let me know what you think about each one. In the comments below let me know what podcast you enjoy listening to. Don't forget, Stay Awesome. Stay Southern. Stay Beautiful.

Comments