My Favorite Pieces in My Home.




Home decor has to be one of my favorite things of all time. So in this blog post I want to show y'all my favorite pieces in my home and link everything that I can on here, so if y'all are interested in any of the pieces, you can go out and get them for yourselves.
.
.
.
.

The Blanket Ladder- this piece is probably one of my favorite and most special pieces in my home, because my husband, Jesse, built this ladder for me. I remember coming home one day and telling him that I wanted a blanket ladder, so I showed him a picture of how I wanted it and he made it. I know that he got all the wood, and stain from Lowe's that is where we go for all of our hardware needs. If you don't want to DIY your own blanket ladder, you can go on Esty and there are a ton of sellers that create these. We spent about $30 to $40 making this ladder, so it is cheaper to make, but you can find them online.  Also, if you guys would like a tutorial on how Jesse created this blanket ladder let me know in the comments below.

The Blanket Ladder- Mainstay Sherpa Throw Blanket, IVORY  Blue & White Mainstay Fleece Throw Blanket  Blue & White Throw Blanket and Gray & White Throw Blanket They no longer have the 2 colors and patterns that I have but these are the brand of blankets.




My Master bedroom- I have to say this is the most comfortable spot in my house. I just love waking up every morning and making my bed- it helps me get my morning started. My bed has to be my favorite piece in my bedroom. I am proud of the decor pieces that I chose for this room. I like the minimalist feel that it has. It doesn't feel cluttered. Don't forget if you are interested in any of these pieces everything will be linked below by photo. These blankets that I have on here are not only cute, but are the most comfortable throw blankets that I own. I highly recommend these throw blankets. 


The Master Bedroom- My Comforter  Mainstay Sherpa Throw Blanket, IVORY  My Sheet Set  Wall Decor  I couldn't tell you what brand my two throw pillows are. I got them at TjMaxx forever ago, but they are just plain white ivory throw pillows that you can find anywhere. 


My Master Bathroom, which isn't very master if you ask me, but this is house is only temporary so we are doing it. I thought of this over the toilet storage shelf because we do have a smaller master bathroom so we needed more storage for everything that we have in the bathroom. In the two bins we keep all of our every day products that Jesse and I use. The top bin is mine and the bottom bin is Jesse's. I have been trying to think of something new for the top shelf because I'm not too crazy about it so if you have any suggestions leave a comment down below. 

Master Bathroom- So I want to say I am a Ross, TjMaxx, and Marshall's shopper so a lot of my purchases are from there, so I couldn't link where most of these products are from because they are all from there, but I can link similar ones. Vanity Mirror Bathroom Shelf Space Saver  Real Techniques Brushes 


The shelving in my living room- this was my first piece of home decor that I decorated in our first home and it has some special things on on this shelf. Now there are somethings on this shelf that you might have to do some hunting (literally) for because those feathers are from a bird hunt that Jesse did and we thought it would be cool to display them. I think pieces like this are good for any home to help with storing things you don't know what to do with at the time and you bring them all together and they become pieces of your home decor, unlike my internet box, but it looks nice sitting there. Right? LOL

I couldn't find the actual shelf that I have but this one is the most similar to mine Black Open Ladder Bookshelf  Candle Lantern I could not find my wax warmer but it is from Walmart. I love to style shelves with books since that is so in today, the two books that I used are Shania Twain  Thunder Dog  


My Microwave Decor- I used this as a way to help with having my favorite cookbooks on display. There wasn't much thought to the decorating here, I just wanted to give this part of my kitchen a little makeover because it was just bland and didn't have too much going on. Now I feel like it is decorated just right. 

My microwave decor- my books, Whole Larder Love  Cravings Cookbook  Pioneer Woman Cookbook  The Meat Eater Cookbook  Coffee & Jesus Decor  I couldn't find the Mr. and Mrs. decor, but I know it is from Hobby Lobby. I don't know if it is still in stock.  I used the cookbooks as decor, but it is also a good way to use things that you already have in your kitchen as decor (we love a cheaper route). Also, funny story, the flowers are from my wedding bouquet and the "rustic" bottle that is holding the flowers and the feather in the picture above are budwieser stubbies that I made Jesse and his friends save me so I could decorate with them. 



I hope you guys enjoy all these pieces and get inspired to decorate your favorite pieces in your home. Comment down below if you would like to see more decor blogs or any other ideas for future blogs! It would be greatly appreciated, I want to do blogs that y'all will enjoy reading. 
.
.
.
.
.
Stay Awesome. Stay Southern. Stay Beautiful. 

Comments