Favorite Makeup Products



I usually go one of two ways I usually go full glam or I don't wear make up at all. But here lately I have really started liking the "natural" makeup look.

My favorite way to wear makeup is full glam it is just something that I like and it makes me feel beautiful and very confident. The products that I use for a full glam look is:



When I am not feeling like doing everything that a full glam takes I go for more of a "natural" look. Where I still look put together but it usually takes me 10 mins to do this look versus 30-40 minutes that a full glam takes.


All these products I have been using for as long as I can remember and they have been staples in my makeup bag. In the comments below let me know your favorite makeup products. Also, do you prefer a full glam look or just the natural route? Don't forget Stay Awesome. Stay Southern. Stay Beautiful. 

Comments