Top 5 Favorite Face Products for a Girl on a Budget


Okay, I'll be hones,t I used to be so bad about remembering to wash my face every morning and every night, but now I have a routine down and I will never miss a step because it is so important. I recommend washing your face in the morning right after you thank Jesus for giving you another day and at night right before your evening prayer.

The first product that I use is to take my make up off (if I'm wearing makeup, let's be honest)  the Neutrogena Makeup Wipes. I can't say enough good things about this product. They are super easy to use and take all my makeup off.
The second product that I use is to cleanse my face. Now I'm not a picky girl when it comes to cleansers, and I have to switch them quite often because my face is sensitive, but the one that seems to work wonders for me is Clean and Clear Deep Action face wash. This stuff is a life saver and works wonders for my skin. I 100% recommend. 
The third product that I use is to tone my face. I will be completely honest, when I started using this product I did not know know what toner did for your skin. Toner is supposed to be used before your moisturizer and after your cleanser. It helps remove oil, makeup, and dirt that your cleanser might not have picked up on. It also helps correct and balance your pH in your skin, and prevents acne. Don't we all need that in our lives. Can I get an amen? So the one that I use is the Neutrogena Toner
The fourth product that I use is my moisturizer. Now I have to use a water based moisturizer because I have an oily face. There are two that I would recommend, even for dry skin, because during the winter my face is dry in areas but these products still work fine. The first one is the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Moisturizer . The second one is the Garnier Moisturizer. Both of these I would recommend. 

The fifth and final product that I use is to do a little deeper cleaning. I prefer using a mask and getting a bottle so that it will get me for than one use out of it. That product is the L'Oreal Detox & Brighten Mask . Honestly any of the L'Oreal mask that they have out now are worth giving a shot. I would recommend these masks any day. 
Every product that I have listed below are my all time favorites. I recommend them all to you. Leave a comment down below if you have ever used any of these products and what you thought about them. Also, if you have any face products you would recommend that I give a try, leave your comment down below. 
Stay Awesome, Stay Southern, Stay Beautiful. 

Comments